Our facility in the Kabeldistrict of Delft is the perfect place to make a prototype for your sustainable and innovative project or startup. We provide all the tools necessary to complete small to medium sized prototypes, and are working hard to continuously improve our range of equipment.
EQUIPMENT and tools
Whether you're working with electronics, wood, metal, carbon fiber or plastic, we have the right tools for you! Check out our assortment of tools below, and if you have any questions about them, feel free to contact us.
- Laser Cutter
(100W, 130 x 90cm working area)
- 2x CR-10S (31 x 31cm)
- Tenlog TL-D3 Pro 3d printer (dual extrusion, 30 x 30cm)
- Table saw, stationary belt sander, router
- Rotary sander, handheld belt sander, nail gun, jointer/planer
- 2x soldering benched with soldering irons, fume extractor
- Two channel digital oscilloscope
- Two channel analogue oscilloscope
- Function generator
- Wrenches, screw drivers, files, pliers, punches, hand saws
- Chisel set
- Measuring equipment
- Sewing machine
- 2d CNC machines
- Arc welder
- PLA, PET-G
- PCBs, transistors, capacitors, opamps, etc.
We can run a workshop at your organization, company, or school